ASCE TMB Job Listings
LUMOS & ASSOCIATES
Lumos & Associates is very excited to publish a leadership position available in our Lake Tahoe office, just minutes from Lake Tahoe’s south shore, leading a team that provides civil engineering and planning services for the environmental and economic health of the Lake Tahoe Basin and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will lead and grow a team of engineers, project designers, and technicians with a team-based focus to our healthy company culture.
If you are a motivated engineer looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing team and if you have the following, please contact us today:
- PE License in the State of Nevada, and the ability to attain California PE within 6 months
- Proficiency in computer design software programs including AutoDesk Civil 3D
- 8+ years’ of experience in leadership, management, and business development within the civil engineering field.
- 10+ years’ experience in general civil design in public and private infrastructure, including environmental, recreational, residential, commercial, water quality, and shared use trails.
- Capable of leading a team in all phases of projects including proposal, design, submittal, agency coordination and review process, bidding assistance, and construction administration. Must have ability to solve design problems using engineering calculations and general design standards, and to apply concepts learned through required education and prior professional experience.
- Monitor the Group’s budgets, schedules, and accuracy for design documents for all projects, set goals and objectives for the department, and have good relations with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills are required, as well as an ability to manage teams on multiple projects.
- Clean driving record.
Excellent benefits package including competitive wages, paid time off, holidays, company-paid medical/dental/vision and flexible spending account, employer HSA contributions, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) with 25% company match. PLUS MORE! Salary DOE. Work-Life blend with a great family culture is our priority at Lumos! Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume to: Debby Hunter, email@example.com. Visit our website at http://www.lumosinc.com/ and see why you should Join Our Team!
Farr West Engineering
Civil Engineer (P.E. or E.I.T)
Senior Civil Engineer
Elko Area Civil Engineer
NCE is actively recruiting a Staff II Engineer for its Infrastructure Group in Reno NV. If you enjoy a Challenging career in civil engineering, this may be the opportunity for you.
Senior Civil Engineer (Reno)
Senior Civil Engineer (Northern California)
Project Engineer (Pavements)
Senior Water Resources Engineer
Stantec’s Nevada water Practice is looking for a highly motivated Mid-Level Project Engineer with municipal water/wastewater and/or storm water experience for our Reno office. The successful candidate will use his/her technical abilities to plan, analyze, and design water and wastewater facilities (distribution, collection, and treatment) in the municipal market sector.
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Stantec’s Reno, NV office is looking for a Project Manager for our Community Development practice area. This individual will be responsible for the schedule, budget, contract and client interaction for large, complex land development and public works projects. Will provide clear direction to complete a project. Is responsible for project quality control. Has a strong understanding of the overall project development and design process; has extensive project management experience.