ASCE TMB Listings
Farr West Engineering (Farr West) - Elko Area Civil Engineer
Farr West Engineering (Farr West) - Civil Engineer
Farr West Engineering (Farr West) - Water Resources Engineer
Farr West Engineering (Farr West) - Designer/Drafter
Farr West Engineering (Farr West) has an exciting opportunity to join its team in Reno and Elko, Nevada. For over 15 years, Farr West has been building a reputation as a leader in municipal engineering and utility planning for local governments throughout Nevada and California.
Carson City Public Works - GIS Assistant
This is a part-time, non-exempt position, not to exceed 1,039 hours in a fiscal year with the Public Works Department. Under general supervision, performs technical office and field work in support of City asset management and geographic information systems (GIS) activities.
- Applies general knowledge using GIS software to produce maps, drawings, charts, graphs and related documents.
- Researches computer databases and hard copy files for maps, as-built drawings, construction drawings, specifications, right-of-ways and easements, technical data, land descriptions, facility locations, ownership and similar information; summarizes such information for project use and support.
- Performs field data collection in the area to which assigned using GPS hardware and mobile devices; sets up equipment to perform asset location and inventory.
- Processes and prepares data files for entry into appropriate databases, geo-databases and enterprise geo-database systems.
- Attends training meetings and upgrades knowledge of GIS system use.
- Uses standard office equipment, including a computer, in the course of the work; may drive a motor vehicle to reach work sites, obtain field information or pick up and deliver materials and supplies.
- Uses specialized equipment to produce copies of maps, drawings and blueprints.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with elected officials, public and City staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
State of Nevada - Public Utilities Commission -Senior Engineering (Water) Analyst
The Public Utilities Commission of Nevada (PUCN) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Sr. Engineering (Water) Analyst. This is an unclassified, at-will, full-time exempt position within the State of Nevada
Must be highly professional, well-organized, self-motivated, and possess leadership skills. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment in collaboration with other engineers, auditors, economists, and legal staff; compile and summarize information and prepare correspondence, periodic or special reports related to assignments; and contribute effectively to the accomplishment of the team or agency goals, objectives, and activities. Must possess skill in effective written and verbal communication; must be able to collaboratively or as a team complete writing assignments; required skills also include planning, prioritizing and executing timelines without the need for supervision. Must be available for travel (typically up to 25% of the time).
Stantec - Water/Wastewater Engineer
Stantec - Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Stantec’s Nevada water Practice is looking for a highly motivated Mid-Level Project Engineer with municipal water/wastewater and/or storm water experience for our Reno office. The successful candidate will use his/her technical abilities to plan, analyze, and design water and wastewater facilities (distribution, collection, and treatment) in the municipal market sector.
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Stantec’s Reno, NV office is looking for a Project Manager for our Community Development practice area. This individual will be responsible for the schedule, budget, contract and client interaction for large, complex land development and public works projects. Will provide clear direction to complete a project. Is responsible for project quality control. Has a strong understanding of the overall project development and design process; has extensive project management experience.
NCE - Staff II Engineer
NCE is actively recruiting a Staff II Engineer for its Infrastructure Group in Reno NV. If you enjoy a Challenging career in civil engineering, this may be the opportunity for you.
Lumos & Associates - Project Manager
Depends on Experience
OPENING DATE: 1-8-2016
CLOSING DATE: When Position is Filled
Lumos & Associates is actively seeking a full time professional, with strong skills in consulting and project management. Successful candidate will serve as Project Manager for a variety of projects; manage budgets, technical staff, and reports; con-tribute to expanding our professional reputation; work closely with other managers throughout the company to promote the company’s business interests in adherence to our mission, vision, and values. 5 - 8 years of general civil design and project management experience (an emphasis on land development is a strong plus).